if you’re about to die, might as well try.
he puts his hands up like he’s pleading and catches the guy completely off guard. i mean. he’s got a gun. guy’s on his knees. he feels totally safe and in control of the situation. then the guys hands are right next to the gun and he surprises him and immediately tilts the weapon up and away from him and yanks the arm down while thrusting his legs forward to kneecap the guy and manages to wrench the gun away
so shit now the second guy is on the ground with probably a broken knee and no gun and the first guy has the weapon and is fucking free and clear remember this me you need to remember this
Kit-Kat has revolutionized college life
ay ay Ron
finally someone made gifs for this
Cookie Monster asks the important questions. (x)
i dont know what’s funnier, the fact this is a thing that happened or that sesame street as a vine account
seasAME STREET HAS A VINE?????
sad black and white advice blog, i follow back similar.
hey, whatcha doing? are these the internets? can I internet too?
1. Seek to focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want: A mistake we tend to make when we’re faced with a problem is to think and talk about it all the time - instead of focusing our thinking on what we want instead.
2. Recognise that every problem comes with a lesson: There’s a…
i know we all like to hate on the tumblr radar but im just so jazzed about this cube look at it go
1. If you currently hate, or can’t live with, yourself there’s a very good chance that you believe a lot of lies. That is, lies that you’ve been told, and then accepted for yourself.
2. There’s only one you – and you’re truly valuable. You have special gifts and talents, and life experiences. And…
1. Try and understand the other person’s perspective. They may just be feeling down, or be having a bad day, or there may be some truth in what they have to say. Don’t write them off, and dismiss them right away - but listen and process what they have to say.
2. Don’t jump to being defensive. Try…